Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Weekend at Rockport

Most of the men in my life...Jake was napping, so he's missing!


Mia and Me...


GeeGee and Mia - who knew marshmallows would have been such a hit at the BEACH?!


Booty being Booty


Dylan and Drew enjoying time together! Love to see the smiles :)




My brothers were quite the party Saturday - like all day! Jake was so tired and needed a nap, so I stayed in the room with him while he slept. Bryce made friends and was in and out of the room - watching Spongebob, eating snacks, and just cooling off! Because our rooms were right by the pool, I just left the door open and went to the pool to hang out with the adults. I'm glad that I was able to spend this time with my family...it was FUN!!

















Okay...so Mia, Bryce, Jake, and I are at the pool. The guys and Mom were BBQ-ing. I was very nonchalantly trying to shoo away a yellow jacket that was on the water but was on Mia. Well, she caught wind of what I was doing and freaked!!! As she lifted her leg, the yellow jacket stung her.....Bryce went to get those whom left me!!!! They came back, and Uncle Booty saved the day.....



That night we headed to the pier...










The end of our trip...we were watching the boys and Mia swim one last time! These smiles are priceless....


Enough said.....Our rocks!


Papa, you have no idea what you are to each one of us! You are a man that no one can measure up to... One day I pray that my boys will be the man you are! I love you and hope that one day I can repay you for all you have done for me!!


And my family...all of us together! Through tear-filled eyes, we all parted our separate ways!! We had a blast, made memories, and most of all reminded each other what family is all about....being together and having fun!!!

No comments: