Monday, June 29, 2009

Ahhhhhh......

My kids...I love them with every inch of my being, but geez, they are making me batty!!! I feel like I'm in a whirl-wind of a life right now. Bryce has apparently in a phase (I'm gonna call it that, cuz if it's not, someone better help me!!) right now that everything is 'no!' And very meanly-ugh!!! He is challenging everything I say, do, ask, suggest. In fact, I just do reverse physcology on him-it works wonderfully! Jason will just say that he and I are too much alike-have to agree!

Jake! Ugh! That's what I feel like I say all day long. Hell, all day-I only see them from 5:00 to bedtime around 8:30. Now, that's awful...of course, "Jake" is usually followed with a "NO!" He's into everything...and has acquired quite an attitude!!!

Really, I love my kids and they keep me real, but... damn can I get a break?!

No comments: