Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Long time, no talk

Well, as most of you know, we have not fallen off the face of the earth, we've just been busy-as busy as most of us are! My life hasn't exactly changed much...well, yes it has! We have added a new addition to our family over ONE YEAR AGO! I'm tellin' ya, it's been awhile. Jacob was born on April 18th 2008! I promise that I will post pictures soon.

Since Jake was born, Bryce has made such major adjustments as a big brother, and especially as a big boy! He loves going to Ms. Tracy's each day and wonders why he can't go on Saturdays. She is so patient with him-and he takes major, major patience. Many of Bryce's favorites right now are any kind of outside play, any kind of sports, riding his 4-wheeler, asking questions, and helping Jake learn new things. He's always asking, 'what that being a good big brother?' Can you tell that we have to remind him all the time? :)

Jake...oh Jake! What a bruiser? He is such a big boy already. Bryce is his idol!!! Jake does everything that he does. If Bryce has a blue cup, that's what Jake wants (he doesn't even know the color blue). Whatever Bryce is playing with, Jake wants to play with, etc. It's really cute, and Bryce handles it well-I guess! In addition to Jake wanting to be just like Bryce, he is attached to Jason's legs the minute he gets home. In fact, if Jay has anything to do outside, he texts me (how sad it that) that he's home and he'll be inside soon. OTherwise, it's hell to pay for me!!

I could go on and on all day aobut the things my kids can do, what they know, how much they are boys!! Pictures are to come......

No comments: